Nora's strange sleeping positions

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nora likes to sleep in strange positions. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics, they were all taken with my camera phone...for some reason she ALWAYS wakes up when I try to take pics of her with a regular camera but not with my phone. LOL Notice a lot of them are with her laying on a blanket. We have a blue and a purple blanket that are both super fuzzy, and as soon as I pull it out she RUNS over and jumps in my lap. She proceeds to take a bath then falls right to sleep and will sleep for hours, usually past the point of my legs falling painfully asleep.

There were so many, so I put them in a Photobucket album. If you can't see them, let me know. Thanks!

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ra%20Sleeping/

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nora is such a cutie!
I, too, have a whole pile of pictures of Holland in rather unique sleeping positions...

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww she's so cute. She looks so comfortable. I love the pic of her sleeping on the super scratcher

Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

Nora is such a cutie!
I, too, have a whole pile of pictures of Holland in rather unique sleeping positions...
Yay! We need more Holland (I'm addicted to black kitties by the way
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I love the pic of her sleeping on the super scratcher
LMAO!!! I think that one is SO funny! DH and I think it looks like she was shot with a tranquilizer dart and fell over. HAHA!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I love the one where she's straddling your arm! That's a favorite position of some of our cats, too. I don't know why because it can't be comfortable.

Nora is a beautiful girl!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Nora is too cute in her many creative sleeping positions! My Raven likes to sleep in the crook of my right arm as I sit at the computer, so I sympathize with the 'past the point of falling asleep' thing.