Noney's Soul

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just recently spoke of our sweet Noney and his passing. But since then something very pecular has been happening so I wanted to share and see if others have experienced this.

Noney passed last month on May 29th. Noney was very different in personality then our other cat named Zelly. But they were very close and enjoyed each others company. Well... since Noneys passing Zelly has been simulating some of his characteristics. Things she has NEVER done before that only Noney did. It's almost as if she's inherited some of his soul. It has my husband and I blown away.

Zelly's still her unique self but has picked up some of Noney's behavior too. It's crazy! Anyho just thought I'd get some of ya all's input.

For my husband and I we are spiritual and believe that something amazing has happened here :angel: An incredible spiritual energy of some sort.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've never experienced exactly that, but I've seen a lot of things that can only be explained in spiritual terms. I know that love never dies, it just changes its expression, so I'm perfectly willing to believe that Noney is sharing something with Zelly, and that her intent is to comfort all three of you.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
3 months after Simon passed 5/15/15 we took in Stanley, a stray tiger from my work, and he did at LEAST 10 things that Simon used to do, none of the other cats did them but he did, and when we talked to our cat communicator and told her she said Simon LOVED it here with us and his spirit is still here and he is letting us know through Stanley, and not real long after we realized that he pretty much stopped doing many of those things, almost as if Simon knew he got his message across, so yes, we have had things like that happen too!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister lost a dear cat and noticed that one of the remaining cats starting doing things that the one who passed did. She was floored because until then she never did that. It really is interesting, something is going on.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why not? We will never know all that goes on after the physical presence is gone in this world. Something so powerful, so loved, as the love we share with these little ones can not just disappear, after all, it is eternal. I believe the bond we share holds them here, for a while at least, to comfort our broken hearts. They will continue that bond in any way they can to let us know they will always be near.
My Chrissy's distinctive ringed hair was found laying on my vanity each morning for months after she died, one hair and always in the same spot. I collected each and every one of them and have them safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much for sharing :grouphug: I had a feeling we weren't the only ones who have witnessed this. Love is such a strong and powerful energy. I believe in our creator on high but am not sure how the whole animal soul thing works, ya know. I heard the Native Americans believe that the soul of an animal goes to one combined soul for that breed. Interesting thought. And I think somewhere in the book of Enoch it's written as well. Something to ponder :caticon: All I know for sure in my heart of hearts is that Noney is in a way better place and is no longer suffering but filled with joy and happiness :kneading:

Di and Bob, your story about the hairs on your vanity gave me goose bumps, that's amazing! Wow. Bittersweet ya know. And the story above about Simon, speechless.

It still hits me out of nowhere like a ton of bricks and I get a overwhelming feeling of sadness because I just miss him sooo darn much. Ugh. Only time will heal mine and my husbands hearts.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats are gorgeous, and those pictures look like our Simba and Sabrina, very much like them. I fully believe that his spirit is still with you and acting through her, just like Simon did when we took in Stanley, he would do things and Deb and I would look at each other and say "who does that remind you of?", but then another and another and another, and we thought "something's going on here!", and were talking to a woman named Cindy Wenger, you can look her up online, she is an animal communicator who was helping us out with an issue Sebastian was having, and I talked to her on the phone about Simon who we had to put down because of stomach cancer 5/15/14 NOT 2015 like I said, and she said "the first thing that I got from him was relief, he was happy to leave his body" as he was very sick, but then she said that he loved it here and his spirit is still here, and he is acting through the new guy Stanley, and she has seen this before, and once we knew that and actually spoke outloud to Simon and told him we know and understand and were glad, those things all but stopped, it was like he knew that we knew and he let Stanley be himself! Sounds crazy, but it's true!!!

And Sylvester who you see pictured in the avatar looks like a 50/50 mix of Simon and Sebastian, and he does do some things they both did but not much, he just looks like the two boys combined but is his own cat, a wonderful living tribute to the boys but also himself "Sylvester", my joy!

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your cats are gorgeous, and those pictures look like our Simba and Sabrina, very much like them. I fully believe that his spirit is still with you and acting through her, just like Simon did when we took in Stanley, he would do things and Deb and I would look at each other and say "who does that remind you of?", but then another and another and another, and we thought "something's going on here!", and were talking to a woman named Cindy Wenger, you can look her up online, she is an animal communicator who was helping us out with an issue Sebastian was having, and I talked to her on the phone about Simon who we had to put down because of stomach cancer 5/15/14 NOT 2015 like I said, and she said "the first thing that I got from him was relief, he was happy to leave his body" as he was very sick, but then she said that he loved it here and his spirit is still here, and he is acting through the new guy Stanley, and she has seen this before, and once we knew that and actually spoke outloud to Simon and told him we know and understand and were glad, those things all but stopped, it was like he knew that we knew and he let Stanley be himself! Sounds crazy, but it's true!!!

And Sylvester who you see pictured in the avatar looks like a 50/50 mix of Simon and Sebastian, and he does do some things they both did but not much, he just looks like the two boys combined but is his own cat, a wonderful living tribute to the boys but also himself "Sylvester", my joy!
Sylvester looks like a sweetie. Perfect name for him! We should always pay close attention to them, could learn a lot from our furry friends ;) May the hearts of all our four legged babies be with us always :catrub:

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Sylvester looks like a sweetie. Perfect name for him! We should always pay close attention to them, could learn a lot from our furry friends ;) May the hearts of all our four legged babies be with us always :catrub:
Thank you, yes he is the perfect "Sylvester", and he has a bit of that "nix nuts" tuxedo personality like Simon did!

And yes, their hearts and spirit stay with us all the time, we might sense it a lot or a little or maybe not much at all, but a part of them stays here where they lived and were loved, I am sure of that!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I had too seen something similiar. Soul wandering? Continuing of protection early given? (ie warming up of my rheumatic knee). Or just simply and basically: the place earlier occupied by the late one, is now empty and unoccupied... And lying between my knees is more pleasant than lying on the stomach...

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Noney used to meow when he left the litter box to let me know to vacuum up the floor hahaha. NOW... Zelly did this. She NEVER did that before, ever! Just another weird thing she's picked up since Noney left us. It's very strange to say the least but warms my heart. I wonder how long it'll last. She only did it once but it caught mine and my husbands attention!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Noney used to meow when he left the litter box to let me know to vacuum up the floor hahaha. NOW... Zelly did this. She NEVER did that before, ever! Just another weird thing she's picked up since Noney left us. It's very strange to say the least but warms my heart. I wonder how long it'll last. She only did it once but it caught mine and my husbands attention!
I guess so! I know once we were told that Simon's spirit was still here with us acting out through Stanley and we verbally talked to him and told him we know and that it was okay, and that we were glad he is here, just about everything stopped. I guess it's up to you, if you want it to continue stay quiet, if you want to acknowledge his spirit verbally talk to him and see what happens!

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had too seen something similiar. Soul wandering? Continuing of protection early given? (ie warming up of my rheumatic knee). Or just simply and basically: the place earlier occupied by the late one, is now empty and unoccupied... And lying between my knees is more pleasant than lying on the stomach...
I'm sorry for your knee :alright: kitties make good cuddlers and a good replacement for a hot water bottle :)

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I guess so! I know once we were told that Simon's spirit was still here with us acting out through Stanley and we verbally talked to him and told him we know and that it was okay, and that we were glad he is here, just about everything stopped. I guess it's up to you, if you want it to continue stay quiet, if you want to acknowledge his spirit verbally talk to him and see what happens!
Thank you Les26 for being really kind and supportive :kneading: We're just gonna go with the flow, enjoying our little Zelly. I think I believe that Noney is with our Maker but his energy still resides in our household and Zelly. It's quite nice just caught me by surprise, ya know .

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Les26 for being really kind and supportive :kneading: We're just gonna go with the flow, enjoying our little Zelly. I think I believe that Noney is with our Maker but his energy still resides in our household and Zelly. It's quite nice just caught me by surprise, ya know .
I certainly understand....I believe a part of them stays with us, maybe a little bit, maybe a lot....I like how you described it as "energy"! They are never fully gone.....

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I certainly understand....I believe a part of them stays with us, maybe a little bit, maybe a lot....I like how you described it as "energy"! They are never fully gone.....
I know right :) Every living thing has a energy. Even plants! I guess it just depends on your connection to that. My husband and I were totally attached to Noney. A tight bond you could say. One day we will get the chance to see him again. I believe and feel it in my heart of hearts.