Nikita Just Scared The Hell Out Of Me...

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I came home from work, and here I cannot stress how small my studio apartment is; but when I opened the door only Prince was at the door to greet me. Usually Nikita's right on the piano (next to the door). As I'm petting Prince, I notice she still hadn't come to greet me, which is unusual

So I look through the apartment and I couldn't find her anywhere. She wasn't in the bathroom, under the bed, under the chairs, in the kitchen or in the cabinets. So as I'm freaking out, I'm fixing to right an alert for her on the neighborhood app (It seemed unlikely that she could have gotten outside, but I still couldn't find her); and just as I'm hitting send on the post, she walks across the floor....

Of course I scooped her up, snuggled her close and just about lost it.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
I swear, sometimes it is flat out incredible how they manage to so effectively disappear, and then likely can't for the life of them figure out our reactions when we finally do find them LOL!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Silly cats. They don't realize how easily they can cause us to go into panic or worry mode. Wonder where she was hiding? :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have no idea, could be the litter box or on the dresser, between the wall and fan. Not sure

abbyemma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The other night I couldn't find Emma anywhere. Looked in all of the normal places, upstairs and down. Finally I hear a little meow and she is cuddled up in the blanket box completely hidden by blankets. Looking at me like "why do you look so nervous mom, I am right here, duh"