Nicknames/ pet names

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lnspired by a different thread, l wondered if anyone has as many silly pet names for their pets as l do.

To keep it short 

Tanner gets Tan-man and Wazzak

Bretten the rex gets Chicken (he looks like a rubber chicken when he's stretched out), Cherub (l enjoy sarcasm), and my parents call him Skinnamarink (he's their favourite).

Rhys gets Little One mostly, although he's almost adult size now.

l call them all Beautiful Boy when they're getting loved up.

The poor dog, Eric, usually is called Poopster, or Were-weckle!

venuskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Venus gets Kitty or Kitty-Boo often, CAT when we're annoyed with her, and occasionally gets The Girl or The Beautiful Girl.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There's a long list. :lol3: Fay, boo boo, kittle, just to name a few.

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ramsey get Ram-Ram sometimes. Kibbitz will forever be known as 'Bitz or 'Bitzy :lol3: Swiffer and Hoot seem to not have nicknames but their names are almost like nicknames anyway :D

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been known to call my Stevie, Satan, Stevie dreamcicle, Stevie the wonder cat, and my Ollie gets Oolie, Ollie dolly, Ollie by golly . My pinkie gets , Pinkerton , pinkie the stinky and little man among about a dozen others. I also call them my best boys when it's lovey time.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My RB kitty Chynna was often referred to as "Chynna Banana" or "Face".  Mostly "Face".  She had the most darling face. the bridge of her nose wasn't straight down from her foreheard, it kind of had a dip in it like a human nose.  Everyone who saw her noticed it and always commented on her "pretty face".

Abby is already a nickname.  It's short for Abigail.  But I also call her "Baby" or "Baby Girl" or "Sweet Abby". Sometimes "Abby Wabby"  LOL

Spencer is usually "Spencer Wencer", or "Baby Boy"

Katie is "Katie Waity"  or just Katie.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have lots of names for our felines who otherwise go by the names Midori and Aya.

Midori is a squeaker. She's only learned to say "meow" in her old age/ we suspect Dad's deafness or aya played a role in this but before she was "Squeaky" or "Squeaky Kitty".

Aya being the young fiesty troublemaker she is has many names:

"Crazy kitty", "Crazy cat"...

When she pees on things: "Whizzer" or "Wonder Whizzer"...

Since she's come to live with my family in VT people ahve taken to calling her Little One to distinguish between her and Midori who has twice as much fuzz and looks bigger even though they are both 9lbs and change. In response we also started rfering to Midori as "Big Squeak" but it hasn't caught on as much as "Little One".

One day my brother askedme how to say "princess" in Japanese... I told him and he started calling aya "Himeneko" or "Princess Cat", because she thinks my male realtives are all big scary monsters and usually give him the aloof cat treatment.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh, this is a good one. I have many for my one & only kitty! (Nope! You can't tell I love him to bits at all!!)

Baby

Boo Boo

Punkin

Bambino (baby in Italian)

Sugar Booger

Boo Bear

Honey Bunny

My little snuggle bunny (in the morning, when we're cuddling)

Oh, & a couple of weeks ago I bought a butternut squash & told Angel it was the same color as he was, (& he likes sweet potatoes), so I told him he was my little "butternut sweet potato."

(& when I'M being silly, "my little butternut sweet potato, punkin pie!)

And when he has the "crazies"  "crazy kitty," OR "silly monkey"

And most recently, because he put on 2lbs, now weighing in at 16lbs "Buddha" Or "Big Buddha"  (instead of that old rap song,"They call me big Papa,", I'll hold him & sing,"They call me big Buddha." LOL!)

Last edited:

elvedee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pinafore mostly gets Pookie-Poo from me and Poodle or Pinbo from my boyfriend, but she has a long list of other names :) 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got another one for Angel, "My little Ginger snap." (cause I just bought some the other day).
  OH, & if he's in a sassy mood, (not to often), "McSassy!"  

venuskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Recently, when Venus sits somewhere she shouldn't or somewhere I need to be, I call her "Least Convenient Kitty." :)

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Penny: mostly Cuda or Cuda Kitten...... also: Rabitta, Miss Rabbit Feet, Pumpkin, Pumpkita, Pumpkita Bonita, Pen, diva, gouda, Scooter, Skoodita

Daisy: Plumpkin, Ms. Fatone, The Cheshire Cat, Daze, ocean seal

Last edited:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Monet: Mon-net, Brat, Butt, Trouble-Maker, Incorrigible.

Picasso: Cassie (though I call her this over Picasso), Skinny-butt, Brattess, Squeaker

tinkermiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mischief- Misses, Missy, Miss, Wimp, Big Dude, Chunky Butt, Big Lady, Weirdo, Clown, Slobber Butt (seriously her toys are so slimy when she plays. lol), Silly Little Miss, Prissy Missy, Big B**** (only with men), Yappy, Miss Impatient

Tinkerbell- Tink, Tinky, Stinky Tinky, Tinker Stinks, Pretty Lady, Pretty Dude, Miss Dainty (she's in the wrong house for that one. lol), Spazz!, Sucky Butt

Phoenix- Baby, Cutie,Fuzz Butt, Bad Girl (heard the most. Responds to Bad Girl more than Phoenix sometimes), Little B****

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sabastian -: Bazz , Bazzie , Beetroot Head or Sir Bastian lol

Boot's -: Boo Boo , baby Boo or Bootsie Boo

Roxy -: Foxy Roxy or Foxy

Shandy -: Shandy Pandy or Pandi pot pie lol