Nice to find a site to tt cat lovers!

catsrule73

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Meet mine and hubby's furbabies, (indoor only furbabies) 13 yr old Wylie and 4 yr old twins Stella and Cosmo. My hope is to find friends that I can talk to about my cats, other than my husband (haha). Anyone who wants to talk to a native born Portander and cat lover hit me up!

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome to TCS! :wave3: Wylie and the twins, Stella and Cosmo, are adorable.:heartshape: Don't worry, you'll meet a lot of cat friends here. We love to talk, laugh and sometimes sigh about our feline roommates.:lovecat: Regarding Portland, my sister used to live in Eugene and one of my daughters did an internship in Portland. I loved it there so much that I often thought about a job transfer at one time.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A BIG welcome to you, Wylie, Stella and Cosmo! Just LOVELY cats! Oh...we never get tired of pictures!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
catsrule73 catsrule73 : Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: This is definitely the place to talk about cats! Your three are cutie pies.:catlove:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! We don't care where you are from, we just love everyone who loves cats. you will find a ton of info here, most have had cats for MANY years and have a LOT of experience, like me, over 55 years! Things have changed a lot over the years. You will find this is the best site, no bashing here, no question is too repetitious to be answered. and we LOVE talking about cats, which husbands are grateful for, he often asks if that is all I talk about!