Newborn Stray Kittens And Their Mama

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where are you located? What’s super important is helping to get them spayed and neutered!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CuteAndSillyCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live in Beirut in Lebanon. I heard kitten food would be better for mother cat, for her milk? anyone has info about that?

CuteAndSillyCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah I've heard of them, I don't think they'd take "any" kittens/cats otherwise they would have thousands :)
I've been wanting to contact them though for a while

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I've heard of them, I don't think they'd take "any" kittens/cats otherwise they would have thousands :)
I've been wanting to contact them though for a while
Give them a call and let us know what they say! They may be able to support you in fostering, or to help with TNR even if they can't take the cats in.

CuteAndSillyCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
talkingpeanut talkingpeanut Beta: What they can do is offer lowered spaying/neutering from a good hospital ($65 for females $35 for males), provided it's a street cat (they gave me the name of the hospital, it has a good reputation). What they can also do is offer medical help for wounded animals (not sure if for free or at lowered rates).
Animals Lebanon offered exactly same rates from the same hospital.
I offered to foster for both

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
talkingpeanut talkingpeanut Beta: What they can do is offer lowered spaying/neutering from a good hospital ($65 for females $35 for males), provided it's a street cat (they gave me the name of the hospital, it has a good reputation). What they can also do is offer medical help for wounded animals (not sure if for free or at lowered rates).
Animals Lebanon offered exactly same rates from the same hospital.
I offered to foster for both
That’s so awesome!! Good for you for getting involved.