Newbie from Down Under, G'day.

zandi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I am so glad I ran into this site. It is so interesting and informative and people friendly. For a while I just poked my nose into a bit of everything, forums and the pictures. Wow!  In fact I would have done this before but I kept finding things relative to me and the mob. I intend to read everything. I'm on hols this week so I have plenty of time.

Anyway, introducing the mob. First was Sugar in July last year. That's her in the drawer. Then a few weeks ago I got Spike from the refuge so she'd have a mate to play with when I'm at work. She hated him at first sight. It's improved and I still have hopes. This is Spike at the top. The only time he'll ever make it there I think.

Anyway, pleezdameecha. (that's Aussie)

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to  TCS Sugar and Spike are adorable.  It looks like they posing in your pictures. If you have any questions regarding the introduction process the behavior forum is a great place to post to get advice. Also there are articles about cat behavior and multi-cat households. Access to the articles is at the top of the page next to the word forums.Good luck with your introduction.