New to the site: meet Abaddon!

phloxy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I recently took in a stray cat who may or may not be pregnant. Was planning on only fostering her but she's stealing my heart more every day I have her. Just need to make sure my dog will get along with her (who is currently at my parents' since I am 7 hours away from home for school). So looks like I have 2 furbabies of my own now as well as two family dog siblings haha.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phloxy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you!

She's doing very well, has grown quite attached to me haha. My roommate's cat and her now get along really well, too, which is nice knowing she has a friend when I'm in class.  

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Are you keeping her?  Has she been to the vet yet for a check up and vaccines (and spaying)?  You wouldn't want her to pass any illness on to your roommate's cat or accidentally get pregnant.   

Does kitty have a name yet?  

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site.

It's great that she found a new home and a new buddy, 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phloxy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes I do believe I am keeping her. She hasn't been to the vets yet but will be going next time my friend can get us down south (unfortunately didn't plan on taking an animal in this school year so up North prices are way too out of my budget lol). Luckily my roommate's cat is all vaccinated so she should be safe until I can get Abaddon in.

Also she is not spayed yet, but will be as soon as I can! I'm about 90% sure she was pregnant when I took her in, so once the kittens are old enough I'm going to take them all in for their first checkups and spay/neutering.