New to the group

littlejaye

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello my name is Jaye and I have rescued 2 kittys Ones name is Tinkerbell she was only about 2 weeks old. She was found under a trailor with her other litter mates. I got her on a Saturday took her to the vet that Monday she was only about 8oz and so tiny. They told me she may not make it her other litter mates had died only a day before.. You never know how much you can  keep up with at first I think I lived in a cloud mostly keeping up with a 2 hour feeding time around the clock for that first two weeks. I watched her grow and every single day she did something different it was amazing to me because I had only had rescued dogs never a cats before. Outside of a couple strays I had been feeding outside. Time really went by fast  she grew and learned how to be the ninja kitty girl that she is now. She isn't any special breed or anything like that but she sure is very special to me. I had her spayed at four months old she was 3.8oz and now 2 years later she is 11 pounds and now I noticed that she's just beginning to settle down a little. She is never allowed outside she's a indoor kitty. She Loves windows so she can watch the birds and other cats that come by to have a meal. I feed a couple  strays  in the neighborhood. Anyway 9 weeks ago I got a call from the lady down the street begging me to please take a 4 week old kitten because her husband is mentally and was threatening to kill it. The minute I saw this tiny kitten I fell in love. I named her Sparta and I let the spoiling begin lol. I got a bottle to feed her but she ate the tipe within a couple seconds. So she started off eating right out of a spoon like a little kid does. She's doing wonderful she is 13 weeks old and so full of love and just the sweetest little thing I have ever seen. Tinkerbell had to protest for about 30 minute she let everyone know she wasn't happy about this stranger in her house. Sparta totally ignored her completely and not once reacted to her being right there hissing and growling at us. Then I think Tinkerbell just couldn't keep the act up anymore and these two have become fast friends. They love each other and I love them both very much. Sparda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlejaye

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you.