new season of True Blood....who is excited???

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting here and I can't wait until it's 9 pm!!!!!!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
How was it???

We don't get the premium channels on our cable tier. One of my co-workers is a DVD addict and he and I both love True Blood. He's waiting for the current season to come out on DVD and then he'll buy it. We'll spend our lunch hours at work watching it together. Normally I'll let him watch something first, then he'll give the DVDs to me to watch (I'm watching the latest season of Heroes at home now). But because it's True Blood, we've agreed to watch it together because I don't want to wait!

He gives me seasons of TV shows to watch. When I bake something or cook something, I'll bring extras into work for him. Or sometimes, if DH and I are out at a nice food store, we'll buy some munchies for my co-worker as a thank you.

I can't wait to get to watch the current season!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have it downloading right now and as soon as we get home this evening we'll be watching the newest episode!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting for the second season to be available on Netflix... I watched the first recently through Netflix but didn't realize the second wasn't available yet. I also didn't realize they were going to show the first season on TV again before the new season started! If I'd known I would have Tivo'd it all, but I only got the second half so I still have to wait for Netflix...

lauren_miller

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just recently got into this show. Luckily for me they had both season on OnDemand so I was able to get all caught up before the 3rd season started. I love True Blood! It's awesome!

I've been reading the books that the show is loosely based on, they are really good too!

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am a big fan of the books and the show. I have read all the books twice now and I enjoyed the premiere last night. My sister-in-law actually got me started on watching it now I am hooked!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought last night's episode was good but it left me wanting more

I didn't like the scene with Eric and the russian girl though, I love Eric and I want to think of him in a more romantic light than this ...

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I didn't like the scene with Eric and the russian girl though, I love Eric and I want to think of him in a more romantic light than this ...
I agree that last nights episode left me wanting more.
It didn't even seem like is had been a full hour! I think we are in for a season of cliffhangers every week! UGH! I may have to hold off on watching it for a few weeks and save them up on my DVR just so I can watch more at a time.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't even know the 3rd season was supposed to start last nite til it was already halfway thru the episode! I watched it earlier On Demand though and I thought it was great! I hate how they end the episodes so mysteriously, but that's just their way of making sure viewers will come back to watch the next episode..

Jason is my favorite

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I actually won the Ultimate True Blood Experience in my area when they had a contest on Facebook. I got to go the movie theater and view the Live Q & A and see the season 2 finale on the big screen. It was neat, I never win anything so I was excited to go. Got a bottle of True Blood and a few other gifts when we left the theater.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Been waiting for it ALL year, SO glad its back on, especially since all my shows just finshed for the summer!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
BTW, I just got the new Sookie book from the library yesterday at lunch. It's Dead in the Family and it's not bad.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I agree, but it was LOVELY to see naked Eric butt...

marycatherine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh man I'm so happy there are some True Blood fans on here!!
I love the show and the books... though I keep wanting Sookie and Eric to really get together on the show!! fingers crossed...

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

BTW, I just got the new Sookie book from the library yesterday at lunch. It's Dead in the Family and it's not bad.
I read that one already. I hoping for another one to come out ASAP!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! What was that crazy sex scene last night
??!!!! That was the craziest sex scene I have ever, wrong in so many ways!!!! Bill is gonna get it when Sookie finds out he had head twisting, neck breaking, blood sucking sex with that beotch!