New, Not New

vivisect

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone.

I created a profile a while back, posted once, and then was inactive until now.

So I figured I should introduce myself. You can call me Viv. I have 5 purr babies.
In order of appearance below:
Buttons
Jayne Cobb
River Tam
Zoë Alleyne
Kaylee (Kaywinnet Lee Frye)

I adopted Buttons from a shelter. They found her in an alley and guessed her age to be about 6 months when I adopted her. So she's about 10 1/2 years old.
Jayne, River, and Zoë are siblings. A roomate had their mother, didn't get her fixed and let her outside all the time. Then tried to give away the kittens on Craigslist. I told her no and I would find them homes. I couldn't so I kept them. They are about 8 years old.
Kaylee started showing up around the house everyday for a few weeks. It got really cold out and I refused to let her freeze. She was part of a litter from a neighbor. I tried to get the others to come up to me so I could find them a home, but they never would. Kaylee is about 7 years old.

I'm not taking in anymore cats lol. I love them all, but suck at finding them homes before getting attached!

The type of cat lover I am.
I'm pretty serious. They are like my kids.
I pay attention to their diets carefully. I'll be looking into talking about it in the forums soon because I know I can do better. Today, after I finish this post, I'll be looking to talk about litter pans though.
I don't believe in letting cats roam outside freely. When I was younger I had a cat get hit & killed by a car. Also, we all know there are people whom seek to torture and kill animals. It's not THAT common, but it's NOT worth the risk. I also know of a neighbor to my father that poisoned my dad's cat because it left paw prints on his truck.
After we buy a new house I'll be investing in creating a type of outdoor playhouse for them

Anyway, I look forward to interesting chats with you all. FB_IMG_1508306288139.jpg FB_IMG_1508306295108.jpg

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful cat family! With all of the forums, you'll find a LOT to talk about, either starting threads or joining in on existing ones. I hope you find lots of new friends here, as I have. Again, WELCOME!