New kitten iin the block

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Malu16 and MonnShadow :wavey:

I see that you've already been around the site without supervision! Nah, just joking :lol3:

MoonShadow is beautiful. Do post more of her photos ;)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello TabbyTom
We thank you for the welcome. And MoonShadow is a 6 months old boy.[emoji]128568[/emoji]
Below a few more pics. I'm a very proud mom.
We are very proud that you are a proud mom to MoonShadow because you love him. Is that a t-shirt he's wearing? And he's asleep next to his bowls? :lol3:
Is your boy neutered? If not, are you planning to have him neutered?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malu16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi again
I adopted him from NYACC and before they gave it to me he was neutered @ 3 months old. I have read some people think that is too young for surgery, but applaud their decision because sometimes people just don't do it after. And that becomes an issue later, that'll create more kitties to suffer on the streets.

As for the T-shirt, it was a cold night right after he came to live with me & was trying to keep him warm as he didn't want to sleep on his bed. He was rolling around trying to take it off, which he did. Smart kitty, it was very funny to see.[emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi again
I adopted him from NYACC and before they gave it to me he was neutered @ 3 months old. I have read some people think that is too young for surgery, but applaud their decision because sometimes people just don't do it after. And that becomes an issue later, that'll create more kitties to suffer on the streets.

As for the T-shirt, it was a cold night right after he came to live with me & was trying to keep him warm as he didn't want to sleep on his bed. He was rolling around trying to take it off, which he did. Smart kitty, it was very funny to see.[emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]
Good that he's neutered.
He's beautiful [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

malu16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We both thank you for making us feel so welcomed.

malu16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. I'll join right away, I need some advice.

malu16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you need advice, post your questions under the different categories in Our Feline Companions. The black cats only thread is mainly to show black cats.
Yes, thanks again, you been so helpful. [emoji]128570[/emoji]