New Here

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all! We have three adult cats (2 girls Jake and Lola and 1 boy, Marley) and took in 3 kittens in July rather unexpectedly. They are 2 males, Atticus and Lincoln and a little lady, Luna. We are in medical crisis right now with the kittens, but have been a happy 6 pack for a while. WE hope to hear from others about their similar experiences.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Sorry to hear about the crisis with the kittens. For advice / support, check out the Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care forum. And when things settle down, we'd love to see pics of your kitties. :catrub:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I posted in the health forum as the illness is very serious. My avatar is the two ill kitties coming home from er isolation after 4 days. Unfortunately they may be going back. The one on the left is Luna brown tabby with orange down the spine and the one on the right is Atticus (AKA Catticus the Great) Grey with a tinge of orange to the belly and footie fur. Their litter mate (as are my other 3 cats) is orange.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
4F8530D3-DD17-4ABE-AAA9-CEB829BE4076.gif
Catsnkiddos, Jake, Lola, Marley, Atticus, Lincoln and Luna, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
E5F4255D-B3AC-495A-8BBC-56C5B6BCD5ED.gif
to you all.

Glad you found this site and feel free to ask questions and I do hope the kittens get well soon. Also do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I posted in the health forum as the illness is very serious. My avatar is the two ill kitties coming home from er isolation after 4 days. Unfortunately they may be going back. The one on the left is Luna brown tabby with orange down the spine and the one on the right is Atticus (AKA Catticus the Great) Grey with a tinge of orange to the belly and footie fur. Their litter mate (as are my other 3 cats) is orange.
I just read your post in the health forum. I do hope the kittens are able to survive whatever it is they have and live long happy lives. Sending vibes they feel better soon. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your furry family! I hope that your sick little ones are back to normal very soon!

A candle is lit for them!
000000000000000.jpg

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will post photos of the bigs...they are rather easier to get as they love to cuddle and will occasionally stay still for a photo. The littles are blurs....they still live by why walk when you can run or hop so they are hard to photo- they also like to bite my phone so I guess I could share nice dental pics... they all have big bold personalities and are such fun to have about.
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I hope our continued presence will be with our whole cat family still intact.

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This marshmallow is our girl, Jake. she's a lot of fluff but has gotten pudgy- the kittens are good for her...she plays more now which should help to bring down her weight! Here she is with Linky Dink! 138560.jpeg 2017-11-02 13.22.40.jpg

Excuse the mess- they are on my tween's bedroom chair where she throws all the clothes she tries on and decides not to wear! I am hoping she outgrows it as the daily rehang is annoying

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
2017-11-02 13.21.59.jpg Here they are sleeping while we stack up everything for my son's weekend trip- I think they wanted to lay ON that sleeping bag all wrapped up in the corner. Top left is Marley are big ole male (orange on top, white underneath), Luna to his right, Atticus below her and Lincoln bottom left.

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lola, despite being adopted with her littermate Marley at the same age(young kittens) is somewhat feral in behavior...it is MUCH harder to photo. I am have a few, but they aren't that good...I of course have TONS more ok Marleykin and Jakey cat

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Gorgeous kitties. Thanks for posting the pics.

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
SOrry for the illiterate typos...that is what happens when you have small phone fat finger syndrome