New Here

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, I am new here.  I have 5 kitties who own me :-)  I have worked for a vet practically my entire life, my father is a Vet, but semi retired now so I work for a different vet (just started about a month ago).  I love animals, they are my entire life.  I am also owned by a little chihuahua.

DeeJay, 14 & 1/2 year old chartreaux mix (or so we believe) she has a lot of the breed characteristics in her.  I got her from a friend who's sisters cat had kittens.  Blue kitties are my absolute favorite.  I have had her since she was 6 weeks old.

Mini Dee, 7 year old short haired blue kitty who has Cerebral Hypoplasia, I got her from the Vet clinic I worked at, she was in a litter with her mom and siblings, and was really underweight because the other cats would push her out of the food, so I brought her home. 

Munchie 6 year old seal point siamese, again got from the Vet clinic I worked at.  He was from a siamese kitten mill so has lots of health issues (asthma, bilateral patellar luxation which he has had both surgical repaired), he's a bit on the hefty side (18#), so working on getting him to lose weight.

Mercedes 4 year old Medium to long hair blue tortoiseshell, found under a car when she was 3 days old, I bottle fed her.  She is a silly girl, drools when she is happy.

Tigger aka Tiggles 3 years old.  short haired brown mackerel ticked tabby.  She was rescued from the shelter by the vet clinic I worked at with her mom and siblings.  She contracted ringworm and literally it covered her body, she was practically bald, she was underweight, so I took her home and beefed her up, and we were so in love with her she stayed :-)  She puffs up her tail when she purrs/is happy, silliest thing I have ever seen.

I have many many kitties waiting for me at Rainbow bridge. 

Heather

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome aboard! I loved reading about your "crew"!