New here!!

sheltieluver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ive been on this site for a few weeks and realized never introduced myself or my kitties. My name is Robin and I'm owned by 6 cats. Jasmine is the oldest (16) she hasn't been doing to well the last 7 months or so. Her blood work was perfectly normal and the vet was amazed how it looked for a 16 year old cat. She started having poop accidents in the house. Shes not grooming herself  and lost muscle mass in her back end. I have her on cosequin and Krill oil and liquid tramadol and it seems to be helping. I'm not ready to let her go yet so she resides in my spare room and hasn't had any accidents in there. I leave her out to roam when I'm home and can watch her.

Chewy is my diabetic but hes boarderline no insulin. Hes a black long hair hes 10. I rescued him at 6 weeks when someone brought him in because he was out in the rain.

Gypsy is also 10 I got her when she was 12 weeks because the owner said that she was being aggressive and was going to have her put down. I took her and shes so nice. She hasn't even show the slightest bit of aggression. Prob because it was just kitten play. Her and Chewy are best buds and are always together.

Baby is 5 hes my siamese mix. I got him at a few days old and bottle raised him. He loves to burrow under blankets. He has blue points and has snowshoes. He's not vocal like a siamese tho and squeeks when he tries to meow.

Monkey is 3 I got him for my brother but then my brother wasn't caring for him the way i thought he should so I took him back. I'm glad I did because Monkey gets cronic utis due to stress. Right now knock on wood we have him undercontrol.

Graham is my new addition hes 7 weeks old. He was another foster and so funny.

I also have 5 dogs!!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi sheltieluver and welcome!

You have quite a furry family! 

Would I be right in saying it's not hard to guess what breeds you dogs are?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sheltieluver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi sheltieluver and welcome!

You have quite a furry family! 

Would I be right in saying it's not hard to guess what breeds you dogs are?
I have 3 shelties also a toy poodle I rescued when someone never came back for him at the kennel I work at and a lab.