New here,my name is Kwik

UpperLeftUSA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,my name is Kwik( really!!!) I've been a professional animal trainer for 4 decades,retired now ..big cats,little ones,dogs , horses & various other species
Of course,I adore little kitties and have been rescuing all of my life- I'm happy to be here with all of you- I came here looking for help & support and maybe I've something to give back to y'all,I hope so
👋 Hello and welcome! Sounds like you can be a great new addition with that background. Just joined today myself, and I'm frankly blown away by the love in this community.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
👋 Hello and welcome! Sounds like you can be a great new addition with that background. Just joined today myself, and I'm frankly blown away by the love in this community.
Well hello and welcome to you too- I was blown away by the awesome folks here at TCS also,what cat lover wouldn't be!!!????
Oh,thank you I do hope that my experience will serve to be of use for others . we learn so much over the years and from many mistakes,wouldn't it be nice to learn from others mistakes and not have to go through them ourselves? And no matter how much we know there's always more to learn- I've gotten so many suggestions and great advice here from some very knowledgeable ,wonderful ,thoughtful,caring people....TCS is stuck with me,lol!!!
Great to meet you- there is much LOVE here,so glad you've joined!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, I'm just catching up on this thread, (unfortunately I'm a little behind in posting). A warm and heartfelt welcome to you and your charming cats. :heartshape: I love the pic of Max in the sink - we had a kitty, Sylvester, who would only drink from the faucet in the upstairs bathroom sink so I would let it drip for him. We've crossed paths in some of the other threads and I hope to read more of your posts.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I'm just catching up on this thread, (unfortunately I'm a little behind in posting). A warm and heartfelt welcome to you and your charming cats. :heartshape: I love the pic of Max in the sink - we had a kitty, Sylvester, who would only drink from the faucet in the upstairs bathroom sink so I would let it drip for him. We've crossed paths in some of the other threads and I hope to read more of your posts.
Pleasure meeting you( formerly now, lol )
Likewise,look forward to reading more from you as well

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik aww you are too and your like the third person i have gotten super close to on here ... the first two people was mamanyt1953 and jcatbird

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
they are both wonderful ladies and they were the first to reach out to me ... my TCS anniversary is coming up ! july 20th will be my 3rd year here

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
they are both wonderful ladies and they were the first to reach out to me ... my TCS anniversary is coming up ! july 20th will be my 3rd year here
You were the first and iPappy iPappy who I'm pretty crazy about ... there's alot of truly special very loveable people here .... but hey,we all have the same heart for our Feline friends,fantastic group