New Computer

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow, July 9, is the big day when I finally switch from Windows to Apple .So I will be offline a while (don't know how long) and then setting everything up the way I like it, learning how to use a totally different operating system. When I am ready I will come back here.

catloverlady

My cat is a princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good luck and I hope you like it! I've never used an Apple computer but I love my Apple IPhone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately all the good luck wishes fell on blind eyes. Mom moved the Internet cable to the Mac and said there is no Internet on the ASUS. So I thought it wasn't too early to uninstall Mozilla Firefox. Something went wrong with the hard drive to flash drive file transfer because I am switching operating systems so Mom needed to give a tech support guy permission to take control over both computers. Then I finally delete all of my cookies and files from the ASUS before turning it off for the last time. The way everything has gone so far, I expect the process to tale longer than it should.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Now I know all of my pictures are on the Mac but there is still more to do before I can unplug the ASUS and get rid of it.