Need some wishes and vibes

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry that this trip isn't totally stress free, but families can be like that. But, sounds like your husband is indeed a real keeper (he has always sounded that way from your posts), and you're in the home stretch now. Don't be surprised if the babies initially give you a cold shoulder when you first come home - they'll be cuddling up to you soon enough once they realize you're home to stay. I hope all of the home folks have been well - both daddy and boys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calvin&i

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Am finally home with my little furbabies and hubby!

It was so hard staying away and 6 weeks is just too long and i was missing Calvin, Hobbes and DH. Hubby used to send me a lot of pictures and although they made my day, they made me miss the boys more. I was a little apprehensive yesterday because I did not know how they will react to my return and if they will ignore me. They came to the door like they do everyday when hubby returns from work and they wents nuts like they do. I called out to them and just sat down in the middle of the floor. They sniffed the suitcase and me by turn and then rubbed against me and then it was as if I never left. They were their uber affectionate self - coming for cuddles, headbutting, licking, sleeping on my lap. I am so thankful that they recognized me and then did not go on to punish me.
Thanks everyone for the good wishes and encouraging words - they did keep me strong.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, I guess they missed you as much as you missed them!! Glad you're back home!

And yes- updated pics please!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWW Purrs, rubs and head butts. What could be better than that as a homecoming gift
. Glad you are back safely with your DH and furbabies.