Need prayers

Aafia Ijaz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm posting this thread because i need lots of prayers for my cat. She's been through hell and so have I because she's my daughter. She's only 1 year old. The vet has given up but I don't wanna give up on her i love her so much and i know i will lose myself if anything happens to her because I've already lost a bit of myself. Please pray for my beloved daughter. Idk if miracles happen but i need it to happen desperately πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
People here who don't own pets make fun of me when i tell them that my cat is my daughter but all you cat owners would know that is not abnormal. Even my mom cursed my cat because i was miserable because of her health problems and when i told her she was my daughter she scolded me saying "aren't you my daughter? I can't see you like this". Thing is I don't have control over myself

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course she is your daughter and we all understand how you feel. You dont say what is wrong with her, what does your vet say. Can you go to a different vet for a second opinion? Sending prayers to you and your kitty.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm posting this thread because i need lots of prayers for my cat. She's been through hell and so have I because she's my daughter. She's only 1 year old. The vet has given up but I don't wanna give up on her i love her so much and i know i will lose myself if anything happens to her because I've already lost a bit of myself. Please pray for my beloved daughter.
Hope your kitty get well soon and I agree with V verna davies , get a second opinion from another vet.

Prayers
5d36a9add2cfee865352e537790773c8.jpg

and hugs for you and your kitty
a097059c2f6614a1a772b052658d71fd.jpg

Cat herine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm posting this thread because i need lots of prayers for my cat. She's been through hell and so have I because she's my daughter. She's only 1 year old. The vet has given up but I don't wanna give up on her i love her so much and i know i will lose myself if anything happens to her because I've already lost a bit of myself. Please pray for my beloved daughter. Idk if miracles happen but i need it to happen desperately πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
People here who don't own pets make fun of me when i tell them that my cat is my daughter but all you cat owners would know that is not abnormal. Even my mom cursed my cat because i was miserable because of her health problems and when i told her she was my daughter she scolded me saying "aren't you my daughter? I can't see you like this". Thing is I don't have control over myself
Prayers for you both, friend. But please, take it from me - someone who has worked with rescues for decades - know when to let her go. Our poor friends suffer unnecessarily when we want to keep them close to us, not let them go, when the end has arrived. They need us to help them die with dignity.

So, if you doubt your vet, get another opinion asap.