Need Help With Tnr In Phila Area

loopypat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am just beginning to take care of the ferals in my area after starting a 2 month (dare I say relationship) with a young feral cat who has allowed me to feed her twice a day for the past 2 months. It is a long story, but she had kittens under the shed two doors down from me, which disapeared one day a few weeks ago. I thought she moved them but than when I tried to follow her back after feeding she just went and took a very long nap on a neighbors porch. She was in no hurry to get back to her kittens anywhere, so I think someone grabbed them. Anyhow, I thought that ACCT did feral surgeries for free M-F, but now it appears I may be wrong and do not want to trap her like I planned this am if she cannot get surgery and I have to keep her locked in cage until she can. I am pretty sure will only have one shot at this trapping with her so want to be sure of everything before I do it.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Where are you located? We can help you find free/low cost spay clinic.

Did you call ACCT to confirm they do not do the spaying for free?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loopypat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Draco. No i havent called ACCT yet. Thought noone would answer until 9 or so. I am in NE Philly. I was hoping to take her in this morning and had trap all ready but glad i am checking first because it would be cruel if she had to wait. She usually xomea every morning at 630 to eat. Havent fed her yet if you know somewhere i could take her today in the area.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Find out if there is a fee, what time they accept drop-offs, and what time pickup is.

Ask if they vaccinate too and if that is an extra charge. She'll need vaccinating.

Thank you for helping! :)