Need Help With Rughuggers

Lovelittlecats1575

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys, my wife is trying to become a Munchkin breeder in Australia. We are fortunate to have acquired a gorgeous 18 month old Stud Rughugger who was originally imported from Taiwan. We have 3 beautiful queens for him. He has successfully bred with our stunning Persian queen but is having difficulty with our Exotic and our Ragdoll. The latter 2 are slightly bigger than our Persian queen. Is it possible that he cannot successfully hit the 'sweet spot' due to his dimensions ? He is very enthusiastic, but sometimes it looks like he needs to bite the back of her neck and if he does that he simply cannot position himself correctly at the same time. He appears to then get frustrated and storm off. Is that even possible ? Please help !!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Welcome!!

Gee whiz, what a darling dollbaby:)

I would wonder as well if his dimensions might cause issues. Can you get a video and show your vet?
Here is the information from the site owner regarding posting requirements for that forum;
Forum Guidelines

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lovelittlecats1575

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Welcome!!

Gee whiz, what a darling dollbaby:)

I would wonder as well if his dimensions might cause issues. Can you get a video and show your vet?
Here is the information from the site owner regarding posting requirements for that forum;
Forum Guidelines

Thank you !

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you click on the name of the person you want to PM (find a thread that the person posted on), you will see some options. Choose 'start a conversation' and go from there.