Need Help Taking A Stray Cat To Clinic

ksano

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A few weeks ago, this stray cat claimed our small backyard as her new home. A sucker that I am, I started feeding her. I know there are some male cats in the area so I want to get her spayed as soon as possible but the thing is I DON'T HAVE A CAR and my husband refuses to help me. He doesn't even let me touch his car. I live on Air Force Base and since Uber can't get on base I can't use Uber either. Does anyone know if there is an organization that can help me take her to the clinic so she can be spayed? I contacted Alley Cat Allies and they sent me a list of people to contact but none can take the cat to the vet. I contacted another organization associated with Petco but they never responded. I live in DMV(Washington DC- Maryland- Virginia) area. Thank you.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
PM me with a more exact location, city-wise, so I can start a search for you. I'm sure others would, as well, but we do need to know the city or the AFB where you are located. Also, have you contacted your Base Chaplain? It isn't unheard of for them to know someone who might assist in things like this. The Base Chaplain at Cherry Point near where I live has been an invaluable resource for all sorts of things that aren't strictly in his purview.