Need help making baby food nutritionally complete during health setbacks

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there anything new available that I can add to a jar of baby food to make it nutritionally complete during Buddy's all too frequent health setbacks?

We've been using Food Fur Life for years for this purpose, and it has truly been a godsend for us to help tide Buddy over for a few days until he could eat regular food again.

Unfortunately, Buddy's food allergies and sensitivities have gone a little haywire recently, and this awesome product doesn't agree with his tummy at the moment. :sigh:

Is there anything else y'all can recommend that I can add to a jar of baby food to make it nutritionally complete, while we continue our trial and error (mostly error) process to find some more commercially prepared canned foods that Buddy can tolerate?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You might try checking out Alnutrin. I've attached an article about how to make baby food meat complete with it (page 2). I think it is a bit more complex than using the EZ Complete from FoodFurLife, but it might be worth taking a look at the instructions.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might try checking out Alnutrin. I've attached an article about how to make baby food meat complete with it (page 2). I think it is a bit more complex than using the EZ Complete from FoodFurLife, but it might be worth taking a look at the instructions.
Purr-fect! Thanks ever so much! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob:

Hopefully, just having the house back to ourselves again will be a huge step in the right direction re: Buddy's latest setback. He's a bit of a control freak about his daily routine, and got really frazzled and upset when our relatives overstayed their welcome over the holidays. :wink: