Need good luck vibes for my boyfriend

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
My boyfriend has been at his temporary low-paying job for almost a year now, and his contract ends soon. (non-renewable). Ever since he started working there, he was told his position was temporary until he got a good hang of the industry and then he would have a promotion. He is qualified to do either design or management. Right now they want to hire him for a really good promotion, but they need to wait from permission from the corporate office. He has been waiting for a couple of months now.

Today we're going to an open house at one of the competing company and he is hoping to have a job interview out of it (the company is hiring a lot right now). Could we get some vibes that he will finally find a good job?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Thanks for the vibes.

Unfortunately it seems like he can't get the job he wants with that company because he has no experience doing exactly that work. But at least for now he could get the same kind of job he has, but with a better company.

Keep the vibes coming, I think this might end up being a long struggle.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In this current phase of the economy he should go with the job that provides the best security for him and his son. Hoping one of them works out for him!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
on their way!
that one of his options works out soon and he gets a good job out of it.