My video of the legendary Cher on move in day

arlo haarsma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my Cher...I am so glad I took the time to take these vids when we got her home.  I had lost them until this afternoon when some people on here were asking for pics of Cher.  I have pics up too however this gives you a perfect image of Cher...such a fitting name because she is a diva - Sashi (the Shih-tzu) is also a diva...was?  Not sure how that is just yet.  Enjoy!!!

whollycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw...how simply adorable Cher is. What a special and amazing purrbucket of a sweet girl--and to seem so unconcerned about Sasha is pretty darn cool. Now I know who you are talking about when you post, Arlo. Thanks so much for sharing this.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWW she is really, really sweet and so pretty :love: I love how she came out of the crate after you came in. I think she likes the company too because she came right out when you sat by the crate :clap::clap::clap: Very good reaction to Sasha and Cher meeting! I think they will be best friends soon enough. :wavey:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww There isn't much I can say besides awwwwwwwwwwwww :love:
And I LOVE her reaction to Sachi- really, not stressed at all :clap::clap::clap: I do think they will be best friends in no time :heart3:
Too cute! :clap::clap::clap: