My Two Feral Kittens Have Grown Up To Be Beautiful Cats!

xkramer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Here they are! A couple of years ago I posted here about a feral cat and her kitten I was trying to adopt, and how the momma cat was aggressive towards me. Well, things turned out fairly well. Her kitten is the orange fellow on the right, Rufinus. At one point, I thought I had him and his mother, Clotho, fairly well integrated into the household, but the gray tabby on the left, Pollux, chased her off. I think Pollux was actually her kitten from an earlier litter. (I found him in my garage when he was a tiny kitten.) I am sorry to have lost Clotho, but her boys are great company and very cuddly. :)

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah!!!!!! So glad you wound up with such a happy ending for those two! (Hopefully Clotho found another kind soul to care for her - either as a feral or as an integrated kitty in a home - do you have any idea where she ended up?). It is often SO much work to make a happy kitty home - - - but that work also often makes it even more worth it!!!! :) Thanks for checking back in and letting us know Rufinus and Pollux are not just healthy but very happy family members!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xkramer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to Clotho. I hope she found a good home somewhere. Even if she's still living feral, I did manage to get her spayed while she was with me; so that'll give her a better shot at a good life. She's a very pretty girl -- here's a pic:

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Clotho is indeed a beautiful girl....hopefully someone else recognized that - among her many lovely traits, and too her in and she's warm an safe on a new lap!