My Tony crossed the bridge.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So well said! And thank you. Yes, it's so hard to face the loss, but we all know that we gave our special friends a happy and wonderful life filled with love. Too many poor cats and dogs are suffering and never experience what our babies have had. I'm glad we were there with Tony at the end and I'm sure he knew it.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Tony was a handsome and special cat. I looked forward to seeing posts that he was doing better.

You did give him a wonderful life full of love and friendship. I have no doubt whatsoever that he knew you were there when he crossed the bridge and he'll always love you just as much as he always has. I am 100% convinced that we will be reunited with our beloved RB pets when the time is right and I have no doubt that he and BJ picked up right where they left off and are playing together again.

It's tough being the one left behind :hugs:. He will never be sick or in pain ever again. It's a small comfort that's also a powerful one because we never want to see any of our loved ones in pain. I wish all cats could be loved the way Tony is. Not was- IS. :hugs: