My small farm animals!

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's my new additions to my farm!

This is Shadow, my female Blue Rex (velvet) rabbit, she's pregnant but not very far along

This is Huggy, he is Shadow's man, he's a Castor Rex rabbit.

Here's 3 of my younger rabbits, the gray one in the back is female named Twizzler, the one of the left is a female named Snickers, and the one of the right is a female named Buttercup.

Bottom left is a male named Skittles, top left is Snickers, top right is Twizzler, and bottom right is Buttercup.

This is a young female Cinnamon Rex named Spice.

Skittles & Spice.

Skittles taking a peek

Their cage, we have a wooden hutch being made for the back of it, the old one had started rotting

Rhode Island Red Chicks

A black Bantam chick

A pair of Guineas in their training cage (have to stay in there a week so they won't run off when we let them lose)

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww how cute!!!

Guineas! My granny has a small flock of them that run around loose. I can't believe they stick around so well! When I go out riding I see them pretty far from the barn, but they always end up in the barn at night!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah Guineas are pretty good at staying around, they just have to stay caged up near their roost for at least 7 days before you turn them lose, or they disappear

I can't wait for my bunny Shadow to have her babies.

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Actually I live in a Country city permanantly, and they're at our farm about 30 minutes away, it's nice to go out there and stay a couple days or just play with the animals.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your animals are all adorable!
I do have a question about the bunnies' hutches though... Noticed from the pix that the bunnies are walking on wire mesh or something like that... Would that hurt their little paws?

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All rabbit hutches have wire mesh bottoms. If not, they would be walking in their own filth. So no, it doesn't hurt them.

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yeah I love my rex bunnies, I've got papers on both of my breeding parents so I can sell the babies.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwwww...cute bun buns!!!

I've raised a few different breeds of bunnies...I think Satins were my favorites...although French Lops are awful cute too!!! Lol!!!

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Lops are adorable!
I just confirmed Shadows pregnancy today (I can tell at 2-3 weeks gestation) So she should have them early August!
And I did her and her "husbands" papers so they now have their official names. Shadow is Anck Su Namun, and Huggy is Imhotep. For the fans of The Mummy movies, thats the "lovers"
I'm an Archeological major, what can I say?