My sick list and found kitten

My lost and I found her sick baby kitten
Kitten
Purraise
I found a 3 to4 week old kitten she so beautiful I named her Samantha after the first day and night she became sick so far I’ve been up all night Ruth her throwing up plz heLp

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitten
Purraise
I really don’t know what to do I don’t have money for the vet and I really want to keep her

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is not getting cow's milk, is she? Cows milk can cause severe stomach issues in most cats. Try to find goats milk, or kitten replacement milk at any pet section. Make sure she gets plenty of fresh water because of the throwing up. She may be throwing up because of the change in diet, or she is starving and eating too much. What are you feeding her? At the beginning try to give her mild food, like shaved turkey or any kind of kitten wet food with maybe a little water on it. Hopefully, she will get better in a few days when she gets used to the diet. How is she acting, tired, laying around, hiding, or is she curious and running around? A sick kitten usually lays around and does not play. You may have to find a dropper, clean it and give her water drop by drop in the side of her mouth. Is she using a litter box, or does she need to be stimulated to go like very young kittens? There is a video that is very good to watch, in fact many, called 'Kitten Lady' you may want to google it. Please keep in touch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitten
Purraise
She is not getting cow's milk, is she? Cows milk can cause severe stomach issues in most cats. Try to find goats milk, or kitten replacement milk at any pet section. Make sure she gets plenty of fresh water because of the throwing up. She may be throwing up because of the change in diet, or she is starving and eating too much. What are you feeding her? At the beginning try to give her mild food, like shaved turkey or any kind of kitten wet food with maybe a little water on it. Hopefully, she will get better in a few days when she gets used to the diet. How is she acting, tired, laying around, hiding, or is she curious and running around? A sick kitten usually lays around and does not play. You may have to find a dropper, clean it and give her water drop by drop in the side of her mouth. Is she using a litter box, or does she need to be stimulated to go like very young kittens? There is a video that is very good to watch, in fact many, called 'Kitten Lady' you may want to google it. Please keep in touch.
Thanks so much and yes I gave her cow milk and she isn’t playing at all

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If she has much diarrhea or vomit, give her some extra salt.

Goats milk is good, otherwise kmr.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Use a syringe to give her drops of sugar water or honey water with a sprinkle of salt. Hopefully she will begin to feel better, but no more cow’s milk. When she is better give her wet pate-style cat food.