My one and only Lox

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My friend visited me from Baltimore and brought a camera with her... She took some good shots of Lox that show her personality well. Check it out!

I love how confident she looks in all these photos. Ugh, I miss her confidence. Ever since I brought her 9-week old brother home she's lost that confidence.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
"Hey Dad, am I an Oriental Shorthair yet?"
Fabulous pictures! Mind you, that bath one is so mean 
 !  What a cutie, I love the little white socks, I always wanted a cat with black legs and white paws as they look so great when they cat's playing:)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend visited me from Baltimore and brought a camera with her... She took some good shots of Lox that show her personality well. Check it out!

I love how confident she looks in all these photos. Ugh, I miss her confidence. Ever since I brought her 9-week old brother home she's lost that confidence.
She should get it back once they get used to each other. It just takes time. She is so beautiful. Be glad you live so far away, I would try to steal her if you were close.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hey catspaw66, I took this video just now for you!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, just saw the video. I see she humps up her back and has the tail down like Sugar and Spice do when they are kneading the blanket. Lox can come and knead my chest anytime.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe all the cats on here are cute and i had a beagle named bagel lol