My Newest Toy.....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I saw this last year and didn't buy one. So this year, I decided to try one out. It won't be here for Christmas, but I'll still have time this winter to play with it. Some of the ones aren't that great and people are disappointed: too light, the embossing is too shallow and doesn't dig into the dough that well. This one had the best reviews that I saw. I'll see how it works.....

I'm not sure, but I think the blame for this one can be given to @Mother Dragon; I think she showed this to me last year. You see, it's never my fault! :flail:

I'm excited!

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Neat :) I've seen similar rolling pins on Etsy, including one that makes cat-shapes. I wonder how easy it is to clean the rolling pin :think:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I was going to buy the same one, but didn't get around to it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Just got the email that it was shipped, so I assume that means it was sent to the center to be shipped out.

I was wondering about cleaning it, too, if there will be some dough issues. I may try it with my sand tarts recipe because that's a very thin dough that tends to keep its shape well. I have some Snoopy cookie cutters that have a lot of detail and they work well as sand tarts. Or shortbread, which should work well, too. Something that doesn't rise much at all.

I'm excited!