My New Baby Romeo

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Romeo is such a cutie! I’m so glad to see how great he gets along with Bella! :loveeyes:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
D6CAA816-E21D-4252-8271-91658CF9312A.jpeg
xShareBearx and Romeo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
2EF94D3D-C11B-41B6-8CD4-F7DB9938AAB1.jpeg

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Romeo is lovely :happycat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of him please! Here’s a special thread for him Bi-color kitties only!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A triple welcome to Romeo, Bella and you! :hellosmiley: Our guy came from a hoarding situation also and was in need of his forever home. It looks like Romeo has found his as well. :loveeyes: I absolutely love that Romeo and Bella are cuddle buddies. I have a strong fondness for golden retrievers. :hearthrob: There is a section on Other Pets & Animals you might be interested in checking out and posting pics: Other Pets & Animals

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Romeo is gorgeous. And it appears he and Bella are best buds already. :catlove:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love seeing cats and dogs digging each other! Welcome to the forum,lots of nice folks here. Please post as many pics as you want,we ain't gonna complain one hoot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xShareBearx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I actually need some help naming him!! He came with Bullet, and I've gone through Percy, Pepsi, Romeo, Chase, etc.
I'm thinking Remy from Ratatouille now :lol:

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I think you just need to get to know them a bit to find the right name. It took us ages to settle for sure on Juniper (formerly Violet, which is a pretty name, but just wasn't right for her).

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you both! It looks like Romeo has taken no time at all to adjust to a life without chaos! Thank you for rescuing him!

Kid Indie

Samus Aran's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your new Kittie! He looks like he is right at home. I hope the best to you.