My Little Little Angel

benevolent

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, I'm all new to this. I wish I knew.I saved three brothers and a sister and a brother from another MaMa. It took alot of work. I was at the beginning of the woods where my dumpster use to be. It's a amazing story.My ferrals had names, and they have been in my home since they were 6months old. I feed them three times a day and sat out there with them from a very early age. I even made friends with there MaMa's. They loved me as much as I loved them.I had eight kitties. I have pictures of them all. I also have pictures of them with my pitts. They meant the world to me. I was on SSD so it was easier for me to spend all my time with them. My heart was broken when I lost BaaBayy at 13 years old and I lost his brother Mickey at 13 years old. About 3 months ago. I still have there other brother, Cracker he is still with me. And I have Rapture from another litter, he is 11. This picture is of Angel, she was a ferral 18 years ago. Angel is still with me. I lost Maggie and Skittles at the age of 17 and 16 about 4 years ago. I finally found people who believe ferrals can be domesticated. And they come when you call there names. Thank you everyone.Debbi
angel00.JPG

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome! Thank you so much or helping all of those cats! I am also a feral cat caretaker and have tamed a litter of feral kittens and I have had my share of homeless tame cats too. These ferals need us! Your cat is beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

benevolent

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi and welcome! Thank you so much or helping all of those cats! I am also a feral cat caretaker and have tamed a litter of feral kittens and I have had my share of homeless tame cats too. These ferals need us! Your cat is beautiful!
Hi, thank you very much. I agree wish there were more like us. It does seem like a lot on here. My heart is breaking without them. I even took care of a baby skunk. That skunk even knew it's name. People were calling me the skunk lady .lol take care.