Veteran
Purraise
She is a very beautiful cat
   I love how she's looking down on her brothers on the bed. LOL

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lauren, you have deprived us for FAR too long! :nono: BAD MEOWMY!

Perla, of course, DESERVES to be the center of attention, and really, the :princess: ought to be admired FAR more frequently! :clap: :lol3:

That upturned nose is just TOOOOOOOOO cute! :kiss:

Billy wants you to please tell her that she's not growing older, she's growing more beautiful! :rub: :love:

And yes - she knows her place, and that picture of her not pleased with the minions is absolutely priceless. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lauren, you have deprived us for FAR too long! :nono: BAD MEOWMY!
Perla, of course, DESERVES to be the center of attention, and really, the :princess: ought to be admired FAR more frequently! :clap: :lol3:
That upturned nose is just TOOOOOOOOO cute! :kiss:
Billy wants you to please tell her that she's not growing older, she's growing more beautiful! :rub: :love:
And yes - she knows her place, and that picture of her not pleased with the minions is absolutely priceless. :D
Laurie - I couldn't believe that day when I got home and walked into the bedroom and saw ALL six on the bed with Perla sitting there staring at all the boys in disgust. :lol2: I very slowly and quietly got the camera and got a few pictures off before she took off. THAT is a very rare picture - all of them together on the bed like that..... I LOVE THAT ONE TOO :hugs: :D :clap:

mepsenhart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All of your babies are beautiful!  I'm so glad Perla is feeling better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
THANK YOU!!!! Perla certainly is thrilled to have everyone ooohing and ahhhing over her. Now if we could only get her on to clear - she would be so happy!!!! Thank you all for looking at my little angel :angel:.... :hugs: :wavey: