My list of possible names, open for suggestions!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by salsero71

Hey all,

I dunno what name ur gonna go for in the end...but I wonder if you'd let his personality grow on you for a little while and let the name kinda suggest itself?

The only suggestions I would have...are the names of the characters from the musical Cats...I was initially tempted to name my two after the mischievious pair "Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer" but they were a bit of a mouthful...and their personalities deffo suggested their final names "Salem and Shadow".

Salsero
That is why it taking me so long to name him. I don't really "know" hime yet... lol.

Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

The only one of the names I saw that I like is Riley. BUT I like Teddy for him. He does look snuggley.
I like Riley too!

Originally Posted by jacintamarie

Looks like a ladie's man, how bout Romeo? Romey for short?
That is my all time fav cat name
... but my cousins cat is named Romeo, that would get so confusing!

Originally Posted by fifi1puss

After seeing his photo I am thinking Sammy is a good name. He is such a big handsome kitty.

or what about Andy?
I still like Sammie too... It kinda fits.

Thanks everyone, I've been super busy the last two weeks and didn't have time to think about names for him.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My poor Marshmallow...it took him weeks to learn his name. So I would definitely opt for something about 5 letters long. (Not to mention everyone calls Marshmallow a "she", even the vet!) I mostly call him Mars now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok guys!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FONZY!

It's a little funny for a cat, but it fits sooo well! I saw a tag on a motorcycle today that said "fonzi" and I thought that was cute, then I thought "HEY, perfect name!" I use to lovvvve watching the tv show Happy Days, lol.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

Ok guys!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FONZY!

It's a little funny for a cat, but it fits sooo well! I saw a tag on a motorcycle today that said "fonzi" and I thought that was cute, then I thought "HEY, perfect name!" I use to lovvvve watching the tv show Happy Days, lol.
ehh! The Fonz! I like it!