My kitty, Gracie!

cheshirecat03

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!

I actually joined this website a couple of months ago but I never got around to posting a picture of Gracie mainly because she won't sit still long enough for a picture, haha. I didn't want to post a bad picture of her so I just neglected to post one until now! This picture is by no means the best, but she is at least looking at the camera and she's still. Usually the moment I click shutter she moves and the pictures blurry. (Please pay no attention to the background!)

She is a little over a year old, I am not sure of her exact birth date (we got her from a different owner and forgot to ask) all we know is that she was about 8 months when we got her in April. She is just a tabby, nothing fancy, but she is beautiful all the same to me! :) If I could get a better picture you'd see that the lines she has follow the same pattern basically around her whole body lol. 

So yeah, figured it was time to introduce ourselves! :)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for the introduction and the photo, Gracie is adorable.  I know what you mean about the photos--I have a cat, Hannah, who's a pretty little thing but I have hardly any good photos of her because she never sits still!  

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh wow what a beauty :rbheart:

Beautiful brown eyes and a fantastic mackerel tabby pattern ;)

brendan2282

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gracie is adorable - she looks snuggly :)  Welcome - Max, Phoebe and I look forward to keeping up with your happenings!