My kittens

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, your camera does take good photos! Of course the subject matter might be helping too..
Your kittens are too cute, just adorable fluffballs!
They look like a lot of fun to play with too!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All your kittens are cute, but I like the 1 with the orange in him

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Here's the fourth baby. His name is Captivating Boots N All, and his pet name is Gumboots.

His eyes are amazing.
When I saw the pics before reading the post, with those eyes I thought I would have named him Captivating Cats In Boots because he can sure give that look like the kitty in Shrek does! Then I saw you named him Boots N' All and I just had to laugh!

Gorgeous kits, as always Sam.
I love your the coloring of your girls!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness Sam, how can you live with SO much cuteness! How can you do anything at all in your life besides cuddling with these babies? I would be there ga-ga'ing all day long if I had them in my house - would be in big, big trouble!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Here's the fourth baby. His name is Captivating Boots N All, and his pet name is Gumboots.

His eyes are amazing.

Do you think my new camera takes good pics?! Hope you enjoyed them and thanks for looking

So what is the plan? Are you keeping any of them to show?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Firstly let me just say I'm overwhelmed by all the lovely comments guys. Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by c1atsite

I love how the fur matches the furniture!
I like taking photos on that couch because it's in our sun room so there's heaps of light behind me. I never really thought about the two girls camouflaging in!

Originally Posted by valanhb

When I saw the pics before reading the post, with those eyes I thought I would have named him Captivating Cats In Boots because he can sure give that look like the kitty in Shrek does! Then I saw you named him Boots N' All and I just had to laugh!

Gorgeous kits, as always Sam.
I love your the coloring of your girls!
Yeah I did almost call him Puss in Boots!
His pet name is Gumboots - don't know how he really got Boots N All.

Originally Posted by GoldyCat

So what is the plan? Are you keeping any of them to show?
Welll................

At the moment I'm leaning towards keeping both the girls. I think it would be cute to show two of the same colour and since I'm working full time now I can afford it. I definitely want to keep them both too! I'll run them on anyway and go from there

Thank you again everybody!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just too cute, pics like this shouldn't be allowed!! I can't decide which one is my favourite.

The last young fellow definitely has some gorgeous eyes! But I'm very drawn to fluff, so I think Demon is my fave, she has very nice ear set (looking from a Brit point of view...
). Ahh, what the heck, I love them all!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

This is just too cute, pics like this shouldn't be allowed!! I can't decide which one is my favourite.

The last young fellow definitely has some gorgeous eyes! But I'm very drawn to fluff, so I think Demon is my fave, she has very nice ear set (looking from a Brit point of view...
). Ahh, what the heck, I love them all!!
At this stage Demon's ears are perfect but you know how kittens go...one week the ears are perfect and the next... well.

Thank you hun! My Mum has officially given me the
to keep/show Demon and now I've just got to work on her with Gumdrops.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good grief, Sam... these guys are so doggone cute that it isn't even funny! Makes me want to go back to breeding Himmys again.....and if you want fun? Try two queens with litters a week apart and 11 kittens between the two of 'em......

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Good grief, Sam... these guys are so doggone cute that it isn't even funny! Makes me want to go back to breeding Himmys again.....and if you want fun? Try two queens with litters a week apart and 11 kittens between the two of 'em......
Haha I did that last year!
This year I had my two queens due on the same day and 8 were born but only 4 lived. Thank you.