My Kitten Stomach

Selena800

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yesterday my kitten stomach was ok today I asked my vet that why their poop are soft he said give them dry food so i did i was playing with them I noticed one of them stomach is big and little bit hard other are okay why is that?? Im so worried and also I asked my vet should i deworm them he said wait till they are 3 months old now they are 1 month and 26 days old .. is it because of food ?? I give them royal canin kitten
He’s playing and jumping here and there he’s fine but im really worried pls can someone tell me why it’s like this yesterday he was okay just today happened

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
Since this just happened, have you seen him poop? If so, did his tummy relax and get a little smaller? If he hasn't pooped yet, ask the vet if you can give him a little plain pumpkin.
Can you feed both wet and dry?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have your kittens been dewormed?

If you switched their food all at once, they may have upset stomachs as well.

Are you working to spay and neuter your cats?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why on earth would the vet say to switch them to dry as a solution to loose stool? Wet food is so much more important in their diets then dry. They probably do need dewormed but there is no reason to wait until 3 weeks. Find a new vet who knows what he is talking about?