My husband the cat whisperer

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Uh..... be very, very, very caaaarefuuuulllll taking revenge on the wife. She has the ultimate weapon.... and I am too polite to discuss it here!
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

Love it.... kara that would he my reply to

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Riiiiiight. Not a cat-lover. Thomas is not on probation, no way, no how. And, it's a beautiful thing. The pics of Thomas snuggling in hubby's arms is the sweetest thing ever.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are so cute!!

That is EXACTLY how it is in this house. My boyfriend really "dislikes cats" too..mind you they all end up loving him to pieces and HE was the one who brought one of them home because he "just couldn't leave her there even if he doesn't like cats"....oh and a few weeks ago he casually brought up the fact our neighbors were looking for a new home for their cats..but he just "hates cats", you know...Men are so funny

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kara - you need to get hubs this coffee mug as a belated Christmas gift:

g_wayne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Not going to happen ladies and gents....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Well.....his birthday is coming up soon...

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by G_Wayne

Alright, I believe there is a bit of clearing up to do here. My good name and reputation have been besmirched with those slanderous words spoken by my...wife...that I am a cat person. I feel the only way to regain some of my lost honor is to emphatically deny this "cat whisperer" myth. Just because I am nice to said cats and try my best to help them feel safe and comfortable in out house does not make me a cat person. I try not to like/dislike any person/animal/food/etc because of the category, color, race, sex, etc they are. I take most everything on a case by case basis. The two new fur balls are still on probation with me.
Famous last words!!

Eleven years ago when I met my husband, he wasn't a "cat person" either. In fact, while we were dating, he was constantly telling me things like, "You know cats can live up to 20 years." Blah, blah, blah! I told him not to make me chose, because I'd chose the cat since I got her before he came along!
Fast forward to just this past week, he's force fed "my" cat (the one I wouldn't give up for him) and hauled her to the vet 3 times for fluid treatments.

And then there was this the other night with the cat he didn't want to adopt this past summer. I had to twist his arm.

So, we're onto you and know you really ARE a cat person, even if you won't admit it....YET!