My, How Time Flies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This thread still gives me warm fuzzies!
Seeing all the precious little ones and how they've grown!

It's especially sweet because I know so many of them were rescued (maybe all from this thread?)...seeing the timid little ones and then the healthy, sleek, content results after a few months/years of love and attention, just does my heart good.

Of course, no matter how grown up they are, they will always be our "babies"!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ah my gosh how adorable is this thread

anyways

Little Flash

Little Sooty

As they got a little bit bigger

Big kitties

Big Flash

shes in the same bowl that she was curled up in when younger

Big Sooty

Little Smooch

Bigger Smooch

silva_unt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by at129

This thread still gives me warm fuzzies!
Seeing all the precious little ones and how they've grown!

It's especially sweet because I know so many of them were rescued (maybe all from this thread?)...seeing the timid little ones and then the healthy, sleek, content results after a few months/years of love and attention, just does my heart good.

Of course, no matter how grown up they are, they will always be our "babies"!
So very true! When I adopted Neko she was infested with fleas, earmites, tapeworms, and some other worm (cant remember name)! Poor baby was constantly shaking her head. She was the last from her litter to be adopted. We went straight to the vet! Now she's my happy healthy baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

As they got a little bit bigger
D'ohhhhhhhhhhh, it's a Sophie-clone! Sooty is not only identical to Sophie in the "Now" photos (albeit a little bigger!), he's the first other kitty I've seen that looked like a little fox as a baby! You can especially see it in the pic of the two of them in the bed. That photo, by the way, REALLY makes me want to go out and get Sophie a playmate. Stop tempting me this way!

Originally Posted by silva_unt

So very true! When I adopted Neko she was infested with fleas, earmites, tapeworms, and some other worm (cant remember name)! Poor baby was constantly shaking her head. She was the last from her litter to be adopted. We went straight to the vet! Now she's my happy healthy baby
Yes!! And I'm positive that they *know* exactly who's responsible for saving them...which is why they respond to us with such unconditional love and devotion.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by at129

D'ohhhhhhhhhhh, it's a Sophie-clone! Sooty is not only identical to Sophie in the "Now" photos (albeit a little bigger!), he's the first other kitty I've seen that looked like a little fox as a baby! You can especially see it in the pic of the two of them in the bed. That photo, by the way, REALLY makes me want to go out and get Sophie a playmate. Stop tempting me this way!
hehe sorry