My Fuzz-ball, Ash

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a beauty! Is he brown? My monitor may not be showing his true color. If he's brown, what a rare and beautiful color!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tee-tee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's a beauty! Is he brown? My monitor may not be showing his true color. If he's brown, what a rare and beautiful color!
He's part Chartreux, he's the same color as a Russian Blue and British Shorthair, Blue/Gray/Steel.

msFriday

Smokey at 7 months and Indy at 5 years
Young Cat
Purraise
He's gorgeous! My cat Indy sits like a loaf of bread when he doesn't want to be disturbed! Is Ash the same way? It's hard to tell, but his expression looks like he might be saying "Bug off!"...

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatever the color, he is a good-looking cat. I have a dark grey kitty and I think he is the cutest!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Stunning looking cat. :thumbsup: :loveeyes: I saw my first Chartreux cat a few months ago and they are gorgeous - and if the couple I met are anything to go by, gentle too. I'm sure they can get up to just as much mischief as our other blue cats of course - it's in the fur colour. :lol:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
He is gorgeous! My cat also has brown in her. I have not seen many cats with that color

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's so handsome and regal looking! I just want to bury my nose in his beautiful fur!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tee-tee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's so handsome and regal looking! I just want to bury my nose in his beautiful fur!
I actually do that! It's super soft.
He feels like a velvet chinchilla.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so incredibly jealous!

My male gray tabby Atticus has fur like your boy's and he smells INCREDIBLY good. I sorta' have a thing for sniffing him.

You ought to read my thread "Confessions of an American Cat Huffer."
Oh, yeah! I'm a cat huffer extraordinaire. Right behind their ears, they smell like fields of flowers. Better than any perfume ever made. :lovecat3: