my friends cat Bailey

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this, I am glad she has a friend who can give her some support.
Even if we are prepared for the passing, nothing prepares our hearts for the sudden emptiness in our lives. These losses are personal, no one in the whole world loved Bailey as she did, and no one can understand the pain of losing him like her. The bond of love they built up over the years is spiritual, so eternal. She will eventually realize he will always be as close as her thoughts and prayers. That he lives on through her now, that any loves she brings into her soul in the future will reside right next to his, building it up and making it even more special. She received something that is one of life's greatest treasures, the gift of a cat's love.....RIP sweet Bailey. You will be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Bailey, dream you deep! Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever. I know you are aching for your friend's loss. Tell her I am so sorry, and hug your own girls for me.