My doxie Franklin AKA WeeWee

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Franklin turned one on December 9th so I guess hes not my wee wittle baby anymore hes becoming a big boy so I have some new pics of him to show you all!!

I didnt do it mom I swear.

Sleeping on my lap with his pretty grey sweater on

Nap time with mommy...Can you tell hes a mommas boy..lol

Passed out with his two girlfriends Moo and Rita..This was prior to his arguement with Rita where he tore her stuffing out and she had to be replaced!! LOL He goes thru a lot of Ritas (loofah dogs)

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness. Franklin is gorgeous. Dachshunds are my absolute favorite dog. I loved your description of his "argument" with Rita.
I can just picture him shaking her up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh it was a vicious arguement..From what I gathered from Franklin he caught her and Moo together in his bed with Fatman and was thoroughly displeased with her! Im assuming since she was the one torn to shreds in the bathroom Moo was not the instigator. Him tearing her up in the bathroom must have been his way of saying "Mom flush this cheap hussy in the toilet" So I picked up the pieces threw her away and said dont worry Wee Mommy will find you a new Rita. We went to the store and found him a green one which he has so far not even poked a hole into. We have gone thru a pink one, blue, and purple...All have been horrendously murdered and thrown away. But a week later Green Rita is alive and kicking and....hmmm let me look and see...on the couch under the blanket with Franklin and Moo taking a nap while Im on TCS! LOL....

**I might need Doxie Anonymous Haha..He is too addicting and constant entertainment for me.**

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it!! Happily they're all peacefully sleeping and Green Rita will live another day.

This reminds me of the commercial - I think they stopped running it - for Petsmart, or some other pet store. It was a dachshund destroying a little "Rita"-like being and the mom sneaking her away while the doggy was sleeping, then they go into a Petsmart and get a new one. The last shot is them walking out of the store, the dog happily carrying his new friend in his mouth. So cute!

I can see where you can get addicted to Franklin. Dachshunds have such espressive faces and body language. And they're just so cute when they're sleeping. Those sleeping pics of him are adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should see Franklin when we try and discipline him. He actually talks back to us!! Its so funny...He also gets his lips stuck on his teeth and looks like Elvis!!! Its so cute!