My DIL is pregnant with TRIPLETS!!!

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And while this is wonderful news, I'm scared half to death. There are so many potential problems with multiple pregnancies, and they will undoubtedly be born premature. My son is terrified. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, many many healthy for those babies, your DIL too of course..... May she have a healthy, happy and safe pregnancy and delivery.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!! That is exciting and scary all at once! But I do know of a couple sets of triplets that were very near to full term and did perfectly well; so try to focus on the positive and just maybe give her a hand if you can (and it's welcome) so she can really focus on herself.

Will definitely keep you all in my prayers!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

WOW! When is she due?
I don't have an exact due date yet, but I expect they will be born in September.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my!! DH would FREAK if we found I was pregnant with triplets!!

and
try not to worry, it won't help anything! (I know, I know, easier said then done!!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of prayers and vibes headed to your family for a safe, healthy pregnancy for your DIL and healthy, happy babies when the time comes!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, how cool! I can understand why everyone would be so scared and worried. Sending lots of good thoughts for a healthy pregnancy and for a good delivery and healthy and happy babies.