My Dearest RapRap | A Love Letter To My Beloved Cat

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had words to Comfort you,I wish I
could tell you it gets easier in time,I wish I has could offer you consolation -I can pray to WHO Can,I don't know what you believe but clearly you know where our Blessings come from so and that is what I pray for you-Peace and Comfort

I'm so sorry for your loss,it was a beautiful tribute to RapRap though extremely difficult for me to watdh,may he RIP- I lost my Cheech after nearly 19yrs together 7 yrs ago- it's just as painful today as it's was then.I have 5 cats since and still,I miss him terribly as none can fill the void..... my heart breaks for you friend-may God Bless you in His Lovjng Embrace

My deepest sympathy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moodycatdaddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the kind words of support and encouragement. Really means a lot. I'm sorry for your loss as well because like what you've said we never get over losing someone we love; we just learn ways to cope with living with it. You also mentioned that cats mourn, too. I'm glad that they deal with it much better than us because I don't want them to experience grief the way we do.

moodycatdaddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wish I had words to Comfort you,I wish I
could tell you it gets easier in time,I wish I has could offer you consolation -I can pray to WHO Can,I don't know what you believe but clearly you know where our Blessings come from so and that is what I pray for you-Peace and Comfort

I'm so sorry for your loss,it was a beautiful tribute to RapRap though extremely difficult for me to watdh,may he RIP- I lost my Cheech after nearly 19yrs together 7 yrs ago- it's just as painful today as it's was then.I have 5 cats since and still,I miss him terribly as none can fill the void..... my heart breaks for you friend-may God Bless you in His Lovjng Embrace

My deepest sympathy
Thank you so much, Kwik. I'm so sorry about your Cheech. Wow. Almost two decades. That's amazing. He has lived a life full of love with you. Sending love to you and Max, Bella, Sami, Graycie and Timmy.

moodycatdaddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute! It broke my heart to see yoru precious little one declining and at such a young age. My heart goes out to you. I can tell your love was a strong one, you did all you could, thank goodness he had you to be strong for him, to be there for him.......
The bond of love that holds your soul to his can never be taken from you. Love is spiritual, so eternal. He is at peace because of that love, and you being there to share his pain, to share his journey meant everything to him. Even though yoru heart is broken, you did the right thing, the kind thing, and ended his pain, all the vet visits, all the fear, with you surrounding him with your thoughts and love as he slipped from this world into the next. whatever path he now follows will always parallel your own.
We are here to show others that you can survive, maybe broken and grief stricken, but love and life's beauty can be attained again. You are suffering from a form of PTSD, and the stages of grief, the nightmares, will be gone over again and again. This is something that everyone must journey alone, because every love is personal, one of a kind. You never get over losing someone you love, you learn ways to cope with living with it. I heard it said that it takes at least two years to truly begin to heal. I can attest it takes every minute of that. I mourn for ten tears, I can still come to tears just thinking about it. But the times you do are infrequent, life demands you find happiness, your soul cannot stand the constant sadness, Let your remaining little ones help you, they mourn too, but in cat fashion can deal with it much better than us. They love you and need you too.....
I am so sorry......RIP precious RapRap. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thank you so much for the kind words of support and encouragement, Di and Bob. Really means a lot. I'm sorry for your loss as well because like what you've said we never get over losing someone we love; we just learn ways to cope with living with it. You also mentioned that cats mourn, too. I'm glad that they deal with it much better than us because I don't want them to experience grief the way we do.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentIe, RapRap, dream you deep. You waIk in someone's heart forever.

So young, too young...but where there is Iove, and eternity is not Iong enough. What a stunningIy beautifuI cat RapRap was, is, and aIways wiII be, and what a brave and gaIIant fighter! This I know, RapRap Iived, breathed and had his being wrapped in your Iove, and he passed through the Gate between This Adventure and his Next Great Adventure knowing that your Iove was with him, aIthough your body was not. Now, from That Place Where All Things Are Known, he blesses you, and he sends his love, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, Kwik. I'm so sorry about your Cheech. Wow. Almost two decades. That's amazing. He has lived a life full of love with you. Sending love to you and Max, Bella, Sami, Graycie and Timmy.
And thank you my friend-Indeed,it was a life full of love.... but a little while or a long while hurts just as bad and is never long enough

At least we can share that love with others as you have shared with all of us here and you've even shown us some memories of RapRap- we can be here for one another.... it's does help to share,even in grief❤Love to you too and your babies