My CJ

Sav.ish

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You will never be forgotten! I will get answers to how this happened to you and i will set up an alter right by the window you love just for you my baby! 🥲❤

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, CJ, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

I am so very, very sorry you have lost your beautiful friend. This is the deepest truth I know...love never dies, it is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. From his new home in That Place Where All Things Are Know, CJ blesses you, and he sends that Love back to you, to walk with you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

I wish you all success in your quest for answers. My heart with yours.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so, so sorry......It is so hard to lose someone you love, especially young, especially without knowing why. I do know that your little one is at peace because he carries your love. And he will always send his love back to you.
The bond you have is spiritual, so eternal. The love will always be a part of your soul. The pain is so great right now because it is equal to your love, but it can never be taken from you, always present. Your precious little one does not want you hurting so bad, because just as you would want for him if you were the first to go, so he wants for you.
I pray you find your answers. These things are NOT normal, something happened that was not supposed to. My heart breaks for what you are going through. It is not something you will ever get over. somehow you will get through it. Please know you are both in my thoughts and prayers. Please come back here any time you need to talk. We all know your pain and will do whatever we can. bless you for loving so much......RIP dear CJ. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

MAGICKCAT

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so very sorry you lost your beautiful furbaby. I hope you get the answers you need and deserve. I also know that love is life and life is love. Your love between each other transcends space and time and it is the bridge that connects you two together forever. I'm sending you and your furbaby love and light.