My cats follow me into the bathroom because...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a good turnout for this latest contest; it seems like almost everybody has cats that follow them into the bathroom. We received 15 ideas on why this occurs in 24 hours and now we are set to choose the person who has the best idea on why this happens.

As you know, it is Christmas time and many people are on vacation so if you are a former KatKwiz player you know how to see how many people are on line right now. Not many. So please vote for your 3 favorite answers to the age old question of why cats follow us into the bathroom. There will be only one winner, winner take all, and that award will be the biggest award in TCS history. Hey, not to mention being known as the 2010 Bathroom Queen (or King).

Persi & Allley are still accepting donations until the moment this poll closes, in 72 hours. Whoever is ahead at that time receives all the points.
Please vote for your THREE favorite entries; yes check three but winner takes all. How many points will you win? If you are a former KatKwiz player, you know how to find the answer. It will be a large 6 or 7 figure number.

Here are the entries. I spent the last 20 years of my life as a writer/editor but I have in no way edited any of the entries. I present them to you just exactly as received and in the order they were received.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THREE

1.My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because they wanna make sure I cover my doo-doo!

2. My cats follow me into the bathroom because they think that I'm gonna get sucked down into the bottomless pit when I flush the toilet.
(that's what I think they're thinking, anyway
).

3. My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because _the sound of tinkling is as serene as a babbling brook_.

4.... because they love to plop on my lap.

5. My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because _____________________.

They know I can't escape their headbutts, leg rubs, and general demands for attention.

6. My cats following me into the bathroom because they want to know why we are using their water fountain as a litterbox.

7. Maia follows me into the bathroom because she doesn't like to be left out of anything I do, especially when it comes to using the bathroom
!

8. My cats follow me into the bathroom because:

anyone who willing puts themselves into or around water must be slightly unstable and needs to be watched.

9. My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because ....
not only do they feel they are the mini poo police but bathroom duties are a lonely business, it's absolutely necessary to keep their furmom company.

10. My cats follow me to the bathroom because they want to try to catch danglies.

11. My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because they want the warm seat when I am done.

12. She thnks I cannot poop on my own. She must see.
Trilling and chirping away, I never poo alone.

13....Because he just can't STAND not knowing what I do in there!

14. My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because is a good opportunity for get the attention they deserve althougth you´re busy

15. she is obsessed with water and she is frightened of missing something
She may miss me run a bath, I went into the bathroom last week and found her standing in my bath water (about 10 inches)
The girl is mad... she is my shadow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by c1atsite

3, 1, 8

This is not how polls are conducted. Go to the beginning and you will see 15 choices. Simlpy check your three favorites and they will be counted. More proof I need to start up the original KatKwiz again.

BTW: The reason we do it this way is because you might actually piss sombody off because you did not vote for them and this keeps everything totatally confidential.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought they followed me into the bathroom because they needed a good laugh....
Not voting, don't need points, but these sure are funny.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a dead tie going into the last day of voting. In case you have not figured it out yet, the winner gets over 240 THOUSAND points. Voting is very crucial at this point yet all voting has virtually ceased since this post was moved from the Cat Lounge. Brian used to have a sticky saying all polls and contests belonged in the lounge but I see that has been removed. So your vote is more important than ever right now. Let's not have a runoff again! Nobody will know where to go to vote! VOTE NOW PLEASE in the biggest payoff in TCS history (it may even go higher).

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Voted!
Damn, I should have seen this earlier, I would have had a good one..(at least in my own little mind
).

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cleverkitties

, but....13, 3 , 5
Are you trying to vote? I see you are a very new member. Go to the top of this thread and you will find 15 boxes. It is here that you vote and where votes are tallied in private. Please go there and vote now if these three numbers are those you wish to vote for.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#13 is the winner! The last time we did something like this, #13 won that one, too. Who says #13 is unlucky?

The winning entry: ...Because he just can't STAND not knowing what I do in there!

So, who is #13? Who has already been sent 239,402 points?

CONGRATULATIONS KLUCHETTA!!

You are now TCS's newest millionaire!

Note: For those of you that never played the original KatKwiz educational quiz, to find out who the benefactors were, click on Shop Menu, then click on Most Sold, then look all the way to the right of Donate to where you see view and click on that.

Nobody has ever won this many points before. Many people played for six months last year in KatKwery to win 150,000 points and all you had to do was come up with the reason our cats follow us in. In fact, just before I posted this, I had to use the bathroom and like magic both of the cats followed me in and now I know why.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I totally missed this, didn't get to vote.
I saw the original post and thought I was watching for when the poll went up. Maybe I should have put the kitties on watch duty.