My Cats Are Looking Down On Me!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scanned from an old album: the Late, great Tata. When I lived in the city, Tata would race through the reception rooms, throw herself with all her might at the top of one bookcase, and use that as a springboard to reach the narrow ledge above the pocket doors into the drawing room, nearly ten feet above the floor, where she'd pace for a few minutes before beginning her mournful wail, "I can't get down! Mrrrowww, rrrrowwwww, owwww!" I'd dutifully drag out the four foot ladder, ascend to her majesty's aid, and bring her down.

Some days this would happen ten or fifteen times.

tatadoorway.jpg

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scanned from an old album: the Late, great Tata. When I lived in the city, Tata would race through the reception rooms, throw herself with all her might at the top of one bookcase, and use that as a springboard to reach the narrow ledge above the pocket doors into the drawing room, nearly ten feet above the floor, where she'd pace for a few minutes before beginning her mournful wail, "I can't get down! Mrrrowww, rrrrowwwww, owwww!" I'd dutifully drag out the four foot ladder, ascend to her majesty's aid, and bring her down.

Some days this would happen ten or fifteen times.

View attachment 239767
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , Tata was a very majestic looking cat!