My Cat

han73

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm still confuse and not sure what breed is she? A friend of my friends who gave it to me and i don't have chance to ask who is the father and the mother what breed are they. Pls help me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

han73

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's only 5 month old very very hyper and very naughty.She eat alot and she loves mince meat. She's not afraid when comes to bath.Perhaps some advise would be much appricated about the behaviour and temperament if she's a maine coon.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nek, I didn't say it was a Maine Coon - just kinda looks like it could have MC in the background. I've seen plenty of MC kittens around that age.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by han73

She's only 5 month old very very hyper and very naughty.She eat alot and she loves mince meat. She's not afraid when comes to bath.Perhaps some advise would be much appricated about the behaviour and temperament if she's a maine coon.
She's not naughty, she's a kitten. Kittens go and go and go and go.

Your kitten needs a lot of interactive stimulation from you. Play with her several times a day, long play sessions. Use toys, not your hands and feet. Wand toys (string on a stick) and crumpled paper balls are easy to make.

Get her a cat tree or condo so she has something to run and jump and climb and scratch on. Put away breakable objects until she gets older.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know about the breed, but I love her color!
(Yeah, I might be a bit biased...
).

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a really wild guess here, since that tail is so fluffy and she looks more silver than blue, but maybe a somali or somali cross? They're supposed to be a breed that's fairly active (aside from being a kitten) and that often like water.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think she is one but her color and face remind me a little of a Chinchilla.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she supposed to be a purebred? Her coat reminds me of a Somali but she doesn't look like one, I don't really see any specific breed in her.

Perhaps best to ask your friends to find out what breed she's meant to be.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

I don't think she is one but her color and face remind me a little of a Chinchilla.
There is no such breed as Chinchilla, it's a color. The cat in the pic is not chinchilla, she's silver shaded.
I do think her color indicates that there is a purebred in the background.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

There is no such breed as Chinchilla, it's a color. The cat in the pic is not chinchilla, she's silver shaded.
I do think her color indicates that there is a purebred in the background.
she might mean the animal, they have tails like that

I think she is stunning love the huge fluffy tail

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

han73

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My best friends don't know what breed is she since she got it from her friends.She's very playfull she love to play with candy wraper and balls. She do have this small play tree and straching post too. Sometimes she do play with other cats.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

Well, the link sure was interesting (and full of BS)..
As I said, no such breed as chinchilla, it's a color (and the OP's cat is not one). And the Persian in the website's 'profile pic' is not chinchilla, it's golden shell.
I didn't get the info off the website, that was just the first one that came up when I typed it in google. I've had a few friends who had cats they called Chinchilla cats but as I said I guess they're usually called Chinchilla Persians.

I didn't say the cat was one, I said she reminded me of that. In fact I specifically said "I don't think she is one" in my post.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't care what sort of cat that is - she's absolutely beautiful! And so lucky to have found a loving home. I admit, I love that tail!