My cat pal Bunsen has a long meow!

KatMittens

Kitten
Purraise
This cat is a happy indoor cat, but he loves hanging out outside. I started having short supervised excursions and he loves them. He has learned to stay in the little front yard. After this began whenever I would head toward the door and look at him he would explode these long loud vocalizations. After years of this I realized I would really love other people to enjoy it. So I started a YouTube channel. Here are some examples! I'm going to keep doing it as long as he keeps doing it!

Please enjoy,
Dan

P.S. This is my first post so I apologize if I violated any forum rules.

Bunsen long meows pt. 6

Bunsen long meows pt. 7

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This cat is a happy indoor cat, but he loves hanging out outside. I started having short supervised excursions and he loves them. He has learned to stay in the little front yard. After this began whenever I would head toward the door and look at him he would explode these long loud vocalizations. After years of this I realized I would really love other people to enjoy it. So I started a YouTube channel. Here are some examples! I'm going to keep doing it as long as he keeps doing it!

Please enjoy,
Dan

P.S. This is my first post so I apologize if I violated any forum rules.

Bunsen long meows pt. 6

Bunsen long meows pt. 7
Omgoodnesssss I LOVE IT
His long drawn out meow is the best!!!!! My girl loves us opening the door for her. It is her morning and night time thing. She will meow between 5 and 530 every morning until we get up and open the door for her. We put one of her cat trees (the smaller one) at the screen door for her to lay there and watch the birdies and such. I wish her meow for the door was like your little guys meow because it is absolutely the cutest thing I think I have seen in a while. Gah thank you for sharing!!!

Daizen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone! I'm so glad you like Buncie's meows. They crack me up too.

he is otherwise a very quiet cat! He almost never meows unless he wants to go out or when I'm in the kitchen and he's hungry. I'm lucky, all of my cat pals are pretty quiet unless they're talking to me.

Weird thing happened just now, it appeared as though the website forgot about me, and there was no user registered. So I reregistered using the same email and same username.

Here's one from yesterday. Not quite as long as the longer ones but with some nice emotion!

Bunsen long meows pt. 8

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a system update that made the whole site wonky for most of the day.. maybe that's why the website "forgot about you" I really don't know.. I know on my end it said the web page I was trying to search was invalid or whatever I was upset because I love this site and thought the website was just done for. It had "X"s everywhere and everyone's names were trippled and quadrupled it was just really wonky. I don't know if that is what caused you to have to re-register but should be good now..

And my girl Gabby is a talker she talks to us everyday I she will let me know when she wants the door when she is going to the litter box and when she is done lol she literally talks to us all day about whatever her little heart desires. But omgoodness I love your Bunsen's meow it is the best!!